20+- Acres Jackson County IL Home and Horse Barn 2090L
Jackson County|20 Acres|$225,000|Carbondale IL
Beautiful Country Setting with Home and Horse Barn
Beautiful country setting perfectly located just on the outskirts of Murphysboro and Carbondale IL off of Country Club Road. Only 4.4 miles to Southern Illinois University and 2+ miles to some great restaurants, grocery stores and golfing.
The house has refinished hardwood floors, newer furnace, A/C and water heater. Move-in ready. The home could use a little TLC and some updating but it's ready to go just like it is.
Awesome views out of every window. 12+/- acres fenced in pasture. Very well constructed 36 x 36 horse barn with overhangs.
Please Note: The horse barn and pasture is currently being rented and there are horses on the property now. Tenant understands the property is being sold and they will be given written notice once new owners take possession. The house is not being rented and is move-in ready.
- Address: 1955 Country Club Road, Carbondale IL
- Price: $225,000
- Parcel #14-36-176-006 and 14-36-151-008
- Taxes: $2,074
- Section 36, Township 9, Range 2
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Outbuilding: 36 x 36 horse barn with over hangs
- Building site
- Development potential
- Rural water
- Fenced acres: 12+-
- Pasture acres: 12+-
- Mineral rights included
- School District: Unity Point and Carbondale
- 2+ bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1700+- sq. ft.
- Open floor plan (living room, kitchen, dining room) 25 x 22
- Utility/mud room 7 x 13.5
- Family room 16 x 14 (possibly 3rd bedroom)
- Bedroom 12 x 10
- Bedroom 12.5 x 11.5
- Huge closet 13 x 10
- Hot tub room 10 x 8 (cedar lined)
- Very nice 36 x 36 horse barn with over hangs, tack room, water and electric
- 12+- acres fenced in pasture
- Large great room
1955 Country Club Road, Carbondale, IL