21.1+- Acres St. Clair County IL Hunt Rec 1800L
St. Clair County|21 Acres|$115,000|Belleville IL
Hunt and Recreation
At the end of Winged Foot there could be a building site on this 21.1 acres. The land is in the county (not city limits) and is mostly wooded with a high power line and buried fuel line. It could be hunted and used for ATVs. Being sold with some minor restrictions. Electric, gas, water and sewer are nearby. Buyer will need to verify cost to get utilities to the building location and availability to get the building permit. Millstadt Grade School and Belleville West High School. Taxes are “to be determined” as part of a larger parcel number. In fall of 2017 Ameren will be replacing the power poles, going from a quad to single design type.
Directions: Eiler Road to Olde Lantern Road to Winged Foot. Property is located at the end of the dead end drive.
- Address: Winged Foot, Belleville IL 62223
- List Price $115,000 / $5450 Per Acre
- Parcel #: part of parcel #07100308026
- Taxes: Not taxed yet as platted
- Sections 9 and 10, Township 1N, Range 9W
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Building site
- 21 acres in the county that would be the perfect place to do some bow hunting
- Only 25 minutes to St. Louis
Winged Foot Drive, Belleville, IL