REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Wayne County IL 54+- Acres with Home 2093A
Wayne County|SALE: JUNE 24 - 54 Acres|Fairfield IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION - Wayne County 54 Acres
SALE: Saturday, June 24, 2017
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Property
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, June 10, 10 a.m.
- Property address: 990 CR 1950E, Fairfield IL 62837
- 54.4 tax acres with 37.64 tillable acres
- Offering 2 tracts and combination of two tracts
- Tract 1: 5 acres with home, barn and pond. Includes 40-foot wide strip to CR 1000N
- Tract 2: 49 acres with 37.64 acres tillable. Includes 40-foot wide permanent ingress egress easement across tract 1 to CR 1000N.
- Tract 3: Combination of tract 1 and 2.
- Part NE 1/4 Section 32, T1S-R8E, Jasper Township
- Manufactured home - 4 beds, 2 baths, 1485 sq. ft., 7 rooms total
- Dutch Housing 27 x 55
- Manufactured date 1998
- Double wide
- VIN #2063L
- Central heat and air
- Permanent foundation system
- Towing hitch and axles removed
- Decks on front and rear of home
- Parcel #12-32-045-001 (39.4 ac), 12-32-044-015 (5 ac), 12-32-044-002 (10 ac)
- Taxes: $1,500
- Section 32, Township 1S, Range 8E
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Outbuilding - 30 x 35 pole barn with concrete floor and propane gas
- Building site
- Development potential
- Rural water
- 38 tillable acres
- Some fenced acres
- 15 pasture acres
- Income producing
- May be divided
- Mineral rights included
- Jasper District 17 and Fairfield High School
Real Estate Auction Terms and Conditions
- Sale Method: Offered in 2 tracts or combination of 2 tracts. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: Seller will furnish a survey for tract 1 if not sold in combination with tract 2. If tract 1 and tract 2 are sold to same buyer, no survey will be conducted.
- Minerals: Any mineral rights owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed and maybe subject to a survey at seller’s discretion.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
County Road 1950E, Fairfield, IL 62837