83.66+- Acres Jefferson County IL Tillable and Timber 2068L
Jefferson County|84 Acres|$320,000|Mt. Vernon IL
With 48.1 tillable acres, balance timber
83.66 surveyed acres with 48.1 tillable acres. Frontage on Kendall Road and County Farm Lane. Nice home sites. Possible lake site.
Directions: From the intersection of Main Street and 10th Street in Mt. Vernon, travel East .9 mile on Main (St. Rt. 15) turning left on Fairfield Road. Travel 1.8 miles East on Fairfield Road, turning left on County Farm Road. Travel 1.8 miles north on County Farm Road. The property is on the right; running 1/4 mile along County Farm and 1/2 mile on Kendall Road.
- SE corner of North County Farm Lane and East Kendall Road
- Price: $320,000 / $3,825 Per Acre
- Parcel #7-10-400-009 and 7-11-300-003
- Taxes $83.60
- Section 10 and 11, Township 2S, Range 3E
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Building site
- Development potential
- Tillable acres: 48.1
- Income producing: $130 per tillable acre, $6,250 annually (3-year lease ending this year)
North County Farm Lane and East Kendall Road, Mt. Vernon, IL