LAND AUCTION: St. Clair County IL 20 Acres Building Lots (2027A)
St. Clair County|20 Acres|New Baden IL
LAND AUCTION: St. Clair Co 20 Acres SAT, MARCH 4
LAND AUCTION - St. Clair County IL (2) 10-Acre Tracts
SALE DATE: Saturday, March 4, 2017
TIME AND PLACE: 1 p.m. at the Civic Center in New Baden IL (Address: 100 East Birch Street)
- 20 acres of productive farmland with road access in St. Clair County
- Open for 2017 farming
- 2 grandfathered buildable lots with electricity at the boundary
- Located at 11600 Pfeiffer Rd, New Baden
- Mascoutah School District
- Not far from Highway 64
- If you are looking for a place to build or a long term investment, this could be your chance. These smaller tracts in the country are not always available.
- Only a 35-minute drive to downtown St. Louis MO and 20 minutes to Scott Air Force Base.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Offered in 2 tracts and in combination. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing. Open for 2017 farming.
- Survey: No survey provided.
- Minerals: Any mineral rights owned by the estate/seller will convey to buyer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed and maybe subject to a survey at seller’s discretion.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Brad Chandler, IL Lic #441.002105.
Pfeiffer Road, New Baden, IL