LAND AUCTION: Wabash County IL 138+- Acres 1997A
Wabash County|138 Acres|Lancaster IL
LAND AUCTION: Wabash County 138 Acres SALE: SAT, JAN 14
LAND AUCTION: Wabash County IL 138 Acres
SALE DATE: Saturday, January 14, 2017
SALE TIME AND LOCATION: 10 a.m. at Mabel Quarter Youth Center Annex in Mt. Carmel IL (Address: 15039 Four H Center Lane)
- 131+- acres tillable, balance of acreage in home site and waterways.
- Well-maintained farm; possession available for 2017 farm season.
- Soils types predominantly: Ava, Hoyleton, Hickory and Blair.
- Weighted Averages: Corn 121.7 bu per acre, Soybeans 39.7 bu per acre, Wheat 49 bu per acre, Crop productivity rating 90.5.
- Sellers to convey all coal rights owned. Sellers to retain 50% of all oil and gas rights owned for a period of 20 years or as long as production exists.
- Property located 2.5 miles South of Lancaster and 8+- miles NW of Mt. Carmel.
- Short Legal Description: Lancaster Township, Part of Section 21, T1N- R13W.
- Property Taxes: $780 (estimate).
- Good road frontage on south side of farm (County Road 1950N) and east side of farm (County Road 700E).
- Home to be included in sale.
- Older two-story, 3-bed, 1-bath home for additional rental income with rural water.
- No buyer's premium.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lancaster: Go to the east edge of town and take E 700 Rd to the right toward Mesa Lake. Go 2.5 miles and the property will be on the right side of the road.
- From Mount Carmel: Continue past College Drive in Mt. Carmel toward the college. This road turns into Friendsville Avenue. Travel about 6 miles to Friendsville and turn left (west) on N 1950 Blvd. Drive 2 miles to the property.
CONTACT AGENTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT TO SEE PROPERTY.
- Brett Berger, 618-302-3118, email@example.com
- Yale Epler, 618-302-3118, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donald Bailey, 618-919-1031, email@example.com
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Offered in 1 tract. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing. Available for 2017 farm season.
- Survey: No survey provided.
- Minerals: Sellers to convey all coal rights owned. Sellers to retain 50% of all oil and gas rights owned for a period of 20 years or as long as production exists.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed and maybe subject to a survey at seller’s discretion.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auctioneer are final, all announcements made the day of the auction by the auctioneer will take precedence over printed or spoken information made prior. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
County Road 1950N & County Road 700E, Lancaster, IL