LAND AUCTION: Washington County IL 34 Acres Cropland 2036A
Washington County|34 Acres|Okawville IL
LAND AUCTION: Washington Co 34 Acres SAT, MARCH 18
LAND AUCTION: WASHINGTON COUNTY 34 ACRES
SALE DATE: Saturday, March 18, 2017
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. - American Legion Post 233, 205 North Hanover Street, Okawville IL
34 acres cropland in Washington County Illinois on IL Rt. 15 between IL Rt. 153 and Okawville Road. Nearly level cropland available for spring 2017 planting.
- Available for Spring 2017 planting
- 131.7 bu weighted corn average
- 98.3 PI
- Level to gently rolling
- Survey provided
- Taxes: Comingled, to be determined
- Short Legal: pt. NE ¼, NW ¼, Section 17, Township 2 South - Range 4 West, Washington Co IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Offered in 1 tract. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Co-mingled, to be determined
- Possession: At closing. Available for Spring 2017 planting.
- Survey: Tract has been surveyed.
- Minerals: Any mineral rights owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed and maybe subject to a survey at seller’s discretion.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Hwy 15, Okawville, IL