REAL ESTATE AUCTION – Randolph County IL 56.6 Acres
Randolph County|SALE: Sat, Nov 11 | 56.6 Acres|Steeleville IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION - RANDOLPH COUNTY IL 56.6 ACRES
SALE DATE: Saturday, November 11, 2017
TIME AND PLACE: 10 am at the Farm - 11501 Substation Road, Steeleville IL
PROPERTY INSPECTION: October 28 from 10 am to 1 pm and November 11 (day of sale) at 8 am OR BY APPOINTMENT
SELLS SUBJECT TO COURT APPROVAL
This farm has been in the same family since 1961 and will be offered for sale at the farm on Saturday, November 11th. It is located 4+- miles SW of Steeleville. This farm consists of a home and farmstead on 56.6 acres. It will be offered as 54.15+- acres of cropland and woods, as 2.5+- acres with home and farmstead and as a whole. Add to the farm, home in the country or a hunting camp, the location is great for all of the above. Creek bottom and cropland create several natural funnels for whitetail. Taxes: $1,228.50 (2016 paid 2017). Come check it out!
- 2.5+- acres
- 2-story home with 1996+- sf, 2/4 bedrooms and cellar
- LP gas heat – central air
- Range, refrigerator and microwave included
- 42’ x 80’ pole barn
- 20’ x 38’ granary/garage
- 13’ x 15’ block building converted to office
- Steeleville School District
- Washington County Water and cistern
- Ameren Power
- 54.1+- acres with 33+- tillable
- 104.2 PI - 142.3 bu. weighted corn average
- Farm lease cancelled for the 2018 crop year
- Excellent hunting property - heavily traveled trails everywhere!
- All of the above – 56.6 Acres
Real Estate Auction Terms and Conditions
- Winning bid(s) subject to court approval.
- 5% Buyers Premium
- Sale Method: Farm will be offered as 2 separate tracts and as a combination.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: If the property sells as a whole, there will be no survey. If the property is divided, Buyers will split survey cost. If divided, Tract #2 price will be adjusted to reflect discrepancy in acreage.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale or within 30 days of completion of survey if tracts sell separately.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
11501 Substation Road, Steeleville, IL 62288