REAL ESTATE AUCTION – St. Clair County IL 19+- Acres
St. Clair County|SALE: Thurs, Nov 2 | 19 Acres|East St. Louis IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION - ST. CLAIR COUNTY IL 19 ACRES
SALE DATE: Thursday, November 2, 2017
TIME AND PLACE: 6 pm at Caseyville Community Center (Address: 909 South Main Street, Caseyville IL)
19+- acres productive farm ground today; possible investment for tomorrow. 18.7 tillable acres according to the FSA map. The P.I. is 111. Property is close to interstates 255, 64 and 157.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller will pay all of 2017.
- Possession: Following 2017 fall harvest.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. All information is based off of tax bill and records.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Brad Chandler, IL Lic #441.002105.
North 71st Street, East St. Louis, IL