FOR SALE BY SEALED BID
Effingham County|SEALED BID SALE | 105.8 Acres|Dieterich IL
BID DEADLINE - MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13
105.8-Acre Farm in Effingham County IL
The Carol Vahling farm of 105.8+- acres is offered for sale by sealed bid. The property consists of cropland and timber 3 miles South and 2 miles West of Dieterich IL at the intersection of County Roads 700 N and 2100 E.
- 105.8+- acres with 84.29 acres tillable.
- 1.53 acres of CRP (CP33) pays $273 yearly until September 30, 2026. Buyer will hold Seller harmless from recapture costs if Buyer does any act to violate the CRP contract.
- Main soils are Bluford, Hoyleton and Cisne with PI of 105.7 and weighted corn average of 143 bpa.
- Paved roads on south and east, rock road on west side.
- Possession day of closing subject to tenant’s rights.
- Any mineral owned will transfer.
- Buyer pays 1/2 of escrow closing.
- Taxes: $545.62 (2016 paid 2017) Pro-rated to day of closing, based on latest information available. Tax ID #02-14-028-037.
- Bids must be received by 4:00 pm Monday November 13, 2017. See Useful Documents below for bid packet.
- Bids must include 10% deposit check made payable to MOCD Trust Account.
- Thursday, November 16th, at 1:00 pm, those with the top 5 offers will be invited to the law office of McDevitt, Osteen, Chojnicki & Deters, LLC, 127 West Jefferson Avenue, Effingham IL 62401. They will have the opportunity to bid for the purchase of the farm.
- Final offer subject to approval of Seller.
- Financing: Your offer is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material and/or the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the real estate company or attorney. Potential Buyers are responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company LLC or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
Click HERE to download an offer form OR call Wayne at 800-357-4020 to have one mailed to you.
To submit an offer, mail or hand deliver to:
Vahling Sealed Bid
c/o McDevitt, Osteen, Chojnicki & Deters, LLC
127 West Jefferson Avenue
PO Box 507
Effingham, IL 62401
Upon approval of sale by the Seller, Buyer will sign a purchase agreement with the Seller. Buyer"s earnest money check will be deposited in MOCD Trust Account; balance due at closing within 30 days of sale. All other earnest deposit checks will be voided and returned.
East 700th Avenue, Dieterich, IL