120+- Acres Clay County IL Mature Timber Home Sites CRP 2294L
Clay County|120 Acres|$540,000|Louisville IL
Mature Timber, Home Sites, Hunting, CRP Income
Mature timber. Great home sites. Good wildlife habitat. 43.4 CRP CP1 acres paying $6,819 annually; expires 9/30/2023. Located at the end of dead end road. Tract has Crooked Creek running through the north 80. Has been in same family for many, many years. Taxes: $244 (2015 paid 2016). Located in sections 12 and 13, T4N-R5E, Oskaloosa Twp.
Shown by appointment only, no exceptions please.
Directions: Located West on Louisville on the Louisville/Kinmundy Blacktop to Crane Road then North to property.
- Address: End of Crane Road, Louisville IL
- List Price: $540,000 / $4,500 per acre
- Parcel #05-13-200-001, 05-12-300-004, 05-12-400-008
- Real Estate Taxes: $244 (2015)
- Section 12 and 13, T4N-R5E
- Quality deer and turkey hunting
- Building site
- Rural water
- Food plots
- CRP income: $6,819 annually, contract expires 9/20/23
- Marketable timber
- Mineral rights included
- Located at the end of dead end road
- Crooked Creek runs through property
- Mature timber
Crane Road, Louisville, IL