204+- Acres Jefferson County IL Productive Farm 2315L
Jefferson County| 204 Acres| $1,224,000| Dix IL
90% Tillable - Income Producing Farm!
Productive Farm Available! Here is a great opportunity to acquire a very good income producing farm. Located just a mile south of Dix, the large tract has frontage on both sides of IL Hwy 37. It is bordered by Middle Road to the north and Beal Road to the south and is planted to soybeans. The other tract to the southwest is one-quarter mile west of Hwy 37 on the south side of Beal Road and has a pumpkin crop on it this season.
Soils are predominantly Bluford and Hoyleton Silt Loams. Of the 204+/- acres, FSA indicates 182 cropland acres. In summary, the farm is approximately 90% tillable and about 90% of that cropland is level to gently rolling with slopes of 5% or less.
- Address: IL Hwy 37 South, Dix IL 62830
- List Price: $1,224,000
- Parcel #s: 2-24-300-010 and 2-25-100-004
- Sections 24 and 25, T1S-R2E (Rome Twnshp), Jefferson County IL
- 182 tillable acres
- Productive soil types
- Hunting and recreational opportunities
- Building sites
- Developmental potential
- Outstanding access with frontage on IL Hwy 37 and Middle and Beal Roads
- Just 2 miles from the Dix (#103) Interstate 57 Exit
- Rural water and utilities on property or nearby
- Older barn suitable for storage
- Full possession available following crop harvest
- No mineral rights included
IL Hwy 37 South, Dix, IL