31+- Acres Jackson County IL CRP Income + Lake 2186L
Jackson County|31 Acres|$226,300|Ava IL
CRP Income + Lake + Nice Building Sites + Can Be Divided!
This 31.10 acres is available whole or divided into two 10-acre tracts and an 11.10-acre tract making it the perfect setting to eventually build on. There is a CRP contract on the open ground until 9/30/23 paying $123.75 per acre. Of the whole 31.10 acres, there is a total of 23.5 acres in CRP for a total annual payment of $2,908. The 6+/- acre lake that would be shared between the three tracts is approximately 23 feet deep at the dam. There are some restrictions if the land is sold divided. Property is close to Kinkaid Lake and the Shawnee National Forest.
- Address: Sharp Rock Road, Ava IL
- Price: $226,300
- Parcel #08-06-300-017 and 08-06-300-003
- Taxes: $85
- Section 6, Tonwship 8S, Range 3W
- Building site
- Rural water
- CRP income: $2,908 - contract expires 2023
- May be divided
- Invest in this income-producing property and have your stop to build on in the future.
- Seller wants to keep mineral rights
- Will divide into two 10-acre tracts that are priced at $75,000 and the 11-acre tract is priced at $80,000
- Blacktop road
- Egyptian Electric available at the road
- Ava Water available at the road
- School District #176
Sharp Rock Road, Ava, IL