ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 115+- Acres – Offered in 3 Tracts (2340A)
Jackson County| SOLD Prior to Auction! | 115 Acres| Murphysboro IL
CANCELED! REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION - JACKSON COUNTY 115 ACRES OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
SOLD! Prior to Auction!
SALE DATE: Saturday, October 27, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Elk Lodge in Murphysboro (Address: 1809 Shomaker Drive)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, October 21, 2 to 4 p.m.
Property Address: 998 Watt Hill Road, Murphysboro IL 62966
- Tract #1 - 40 acres with 21.87 tillable and balance woodland.
- Tract #2 - 35 acres with 19 acres tillable.
- Tract #3 - 40 acres with 12.53 tillable.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Parcels will be offered and sold to satisfy seller's present financial obligations and thereafter the auction shall cease. Subject to prior sale. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing ($2,193).
- Possession: On the land, at closing, subject to tenant's rights. On the home, 30 days after closing.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
998 Watt Hall Road, Murphysboro, IL 62966