COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Jefferson County IL (2341A)
Jefferson County| SALE: SAT, NOV 3 | 0 Acres| Mt. Vernon IL
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION - SAT, NOV 3
SALE DATE: Saturday, November 3, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Farm Credit Office in Mt. Vernon IL (Address: 410 Potomac Blvd)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Friday, October 19, 1 to 4 p.m.
Property located at 1213 Broadway (Route 15), 2 blocks West of square in Mt. Vernon IL
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY DETAILS
- Property located at 1213 Broadway (Route 15), two blocks West of square in Mt. Vernon IL.
- Interstates 57 and 64 pass through Mt Vernon - Mt. Vernon is 80 miles East of St. Louis and 275 miles South of Chicago.
- Buildings sit on nearly ¾ of an acre just 2 blocks West of the downtown square on Broadway.
- Traffic count is 9500 cars per day.
- Uses… Retail, repair shop, storage, manufacturing
- Appraised in 2015
- Zoning B-1
- Building #1 - $4346
- Building #2 - $2981
- Building #3 - $2878
- Triangle lot - $296
- Buildings have individual tax bills and legal descriptions.
This will be an exciting auction offering an iconic commercial property in downtown Mt. Vernon. Located at 1213 Broadway, just 2 blocks West of the downtown square. All 3 buildings are within close proximity of each other. Formerly Stan the Tire Man retail, offices and shop location.
This unique site actually has street frontage on 3 sides; Broadway, 12th Street and 13th Street. Property consists of 3 buildings that will be offered individually or in combinations. Individual and combination bids can compete.
Building #1: One story, brick and block building on slab with 8,060 sf with frontage on Broadway. Building measures 51.5 ft x 156 ft. The front sales and office area of this building has central heat and air conditioned as well as the mid-section of the building that is finished with bathrooms, office and additional retail space. The rear of building is a heated shop area. There are 6 overhead doors in this building.
This building faces Broadway and has multiple uses. With a traffic count of nearly 10,000 cars per day, the location provides a pool of potential consumers at your doorstep.
Building #2: Has abundant usage with an open area slab floor measuring 50 ft x 160 ft with 2 large overhead doors on north side and 1 large overhead facing west. This building also has an abundant second story office space of 1,100 sf with bathrooms and central air and heat. Building totals 9,100 sf. The three-phase electrical expands the use of this building to a wide range of uses. The building has frontage on 13th Street on two sides. What is distinctive about this building, it includes a fenced-in, triangle shape lot that borders the rail tracks. It’s just a great multi-use building that can be used for manufacturing, repair, storage and specialty retail.
Building #3: Has access to 12th Street and 13th Street. Measuring 34 ft x 132 ft (4,488 sf) of clear uninterrupted space with 2 man-doors and 2 overhead doors. The property is fenced. It is a perfect storage warehouse or could be divided for mini-warehouses. The building opportunely adjoins 12th Street to the east and with a creative intention, one could create an entrance and expand the usage of the building for retail use.
Purchased individually or all three; they offer the new owner(s) a prime location for multiple use businesses.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Property consists of 3 buildings that will be offered individually or in combinations. Individual and combination bids can compete.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
1213 Broadway, Mt. Vernon, IL 62864