FOR SALE: 52+- Acres Jackson County IL Wooded Deer Turkey Hunting 2456L
Jackson County| 52 Acres| $197,600| Ava IL
Recreational and Hunt Property
One of only a few personally owned properties close to Kinkaid Lake that is bordered by the Shawnee National Forest. If you are looking for recreational property with ample opportunities, this is it. Abundant wildlife of all kinds including deer and turkey. Big creek running through property that goes all the way to Kinkaid Lake and great mushroom hunting! Property is enrolled in a tree program and the annual taxes are under $60. There is a remote road that borders the NW side of the property for access.
This is the remote hunting / camping get-a-way you've been looking for!
- Address: Property off Possum Road near Ava IL
- List Price: $197,600
- Parcel #08-17-300-006
- Taxes: Under $60 annually
- Enrolled in Tree Management Program
- Section 17, T8-R3
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Building site
- Food plots
- Marketable timber
- Borders government ground
- ATV / side-by-side trails throughout property
- One of the closest privately owned tracts of land this close to Kinkaid Lake
- Hunting! Camping! Trail Riding! Fishing!
- Huge creek running through property
- Rock formations all over
Off of Possum Road, Ava, IL