LAND AUCTION – Clay County IL 58+- Acres (2267A)
Clay County|SALE: Sat, May 5 | 58 Acres|Iola IL
LAND AUCTION - Clay County 58 Acres
SALE DATE: Saturday, May 5, 2018
TIME: 9 a.m.
PLACE: Full Armor Christian Academy in Louisville IL (Address: 600 Erwin Street)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: By Appointment Only
Property Description - Drone Photos Coming Soon!
- Good farmland
- 46.44 tillable
- 7.7 acres in CRP until 2025, pays $1,256 annually ($163.11 per acre)
- Nice home sites
- Buyer to get farming possession for this year (2018)
- Part of Section 33, R5N-T6E
- Located North of Louisville off Rt 45; East of Iola. Lane to property; road frontage on Doe Road.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Offered in 1 tracts. No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: To be pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing subject to CRP contract. Buyer to get farming possession for this year (2018).
- Minerals: Seller will retain 50% of minerals forever.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Doe Road, Iola, IL