LAND AUCTION: Clay County IL 80+- Acres (2335A)
Clay County| SALE: SAT, DEC 1 | 80 Acres| Louisville IL
LAND AUCTION - CLAY COUNTY 80 ACRES - TILLABLE AND TIMBER
SALE DATE: Saturday, December 1, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at Full Armor Christian Academy (Address: 600 Erwin Street, Louisville IL 62858)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: By Appointment Only
PROPERTY ADDRESS: Located Northeast of Louisville. Access off of Mercury Lane / Co Rd 1425N.
- 47.88 FSA tillable acres
- Rolling / gently rolling tract of land
- Excellent soil rating
- Crop Production Index of 105!
- Little Muddy Creek runs through tract
- Concrete bottom low water crossing
- Mature timber
- Great hunting and recreational area
- Home sites for the folks that truly want privacy
- No survey to be conducted
- Pin #07 10 200 001 (80 acres) / Pin #07 03 400 008 (Ingress / Egress)
- 20 ft Ingress / Egress
- Access from Mercury Lane South ¼ mile to property
- Part of Section 3 and Section 10; T4N-R7E; Hoosier TWP
- Subject to sale before auction date
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Property offered as 1 tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: Day of closing.
- Survey: No survey.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 30 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Mercury Lane / Co Rd 1425N, Louisville, IL