LAND AUCTION – Gallatin and Saline County IL 79+- Acres (2215LA)
Gallatin and Saline County| SALE: Thur, April 19 | 79 Acres| Norris City IL
LAND AUCTION - Gallatin and Saline County 79 Acres
SALE DATE: Thursday, April 19, 2018
TIME: 10 a.m.
PLACE: Indian Creek Township Building in Norris City IL (113 S. Division St.)
Call Managing Broker Don Bailey at 618-919-1031 for a property viewing.
- Property Address: 22100 Route 45, Norris City IL 62869
- 79+- acres with 75.73 tillable
- Crop productivity index 113.7
- Soils mainly Sexton, Coip and Wakefield
- Buyer will have possession to farm 2018 season.
- Located SW of Norris City and NW of Eldorado on Route 45 with frontage on Illinois Route 45.
- Parcel #08-001-033-04, 08-001-033-05, 10-1-036-06 and 10-1-038-01
- Great home sites
- Tract borders large section of woods offering amazing opportunities for wildlife access.
- Farm has been in same family for around 100 years.
- CRP contract expires 9/30/20 - 2.5 acres enrolled
- Mineral rights included
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: No buyer's premium. Selling in one tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: To be pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing. Buyer will have possession to farm 2018 season.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
22100 Route 45, Norris City, IL