LAND AUCTION: Hamilton County IL 318+- Acres – Offered in 3 Tracts (2233A)
Hamilton County|SALE: Fri, Feb 23 | 318 Acres|McLeansboro IL
LAND AUCTION - HAMILTON COUNTY 318 ACRES OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
SALE DATE: Friday, February 23, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 am at the Laborer's Local 1197 Hall in McLeansboro IL (Laborer's Local 1197 Address: 109 West Market Street, McLeansboro IL)
Tract 1 - 118 Acres of Productive Cropland!
- Deep topsoil
- Approximately 110.2 acres tillable
- Belknap, Bluford, Banlic, Creal, Ava, Grantsburg and Bonnie soils
- PI 110.1 (corn bu/ac 147.5)
- 5 year yields are available
- Located South on Fairgrounds Road just West of McLeansboro IL
- Section 21; T5S-R6E
- 2016 real estate taxes: $2,093.88 (will change with home sold out)
- Directions to Tract 1: Take IL Hwy 14 west out of McLeansboro. Turn south (left) onto Fairgrounds Road. Property begins in about ¼ mile on the east (left). (Home has been sold out of parcel)
Tract 2 and 3 - 200 Acres of Productive Cropland!
- Approximately 184 acres tillable
- Offered in 2 tracts; 120 acres and 80 acres
- Located on Co Rd 700N, South of McLeansboro IL
- Section 14; T6S-R6E
- Directions to Tracts 2 and 3: From McLeansboro take IL Hwy 142 south. In about 5.5 miles, turn right (west) onto Co Rd 700N. Property starts on the south side of the road after the crossroads with Co Rd 1050E.
Tract 2 - 120 Acres with 110.16 Tillable Acres
- Bluford, Creal, Racoon and Belknap soils
- PI of 104.8 (corn bu/ac 142.3)
- 5 year yields available
- 2016 real estate taxes: $872.84
Tract 3 – 80 Acres with 73.77 Tillable Acres
- Belknap, Bluford, Creal, Bonnie and Racoon soils
- PI of 111.6 (corn bu/ac 150.2)
- 5 year yields available
- 2016 real estate taxes: $822.52
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Tract 1 will be sold separately and not combined with either of the other tracts. Tracts 2 and 3 will be allowed to sell separately or in combination.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller will pay 2017 taxes. Buyer will pay 2018 taxes.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: No survey.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing on or before March 26, 2018.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.