LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 202+- Acres (2308A)
Jackson County| SALE: SAT, SEPT 29 | 202 Acres| Ava IL
LAND AUCTION - JACKSON COUNTY 202 ACRES - RECREATIONAL AND HUNT PROPERTY
SALE DATE: Saturday, September 29, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Buck Bower Park, Ava IL (Address: Ava Blacktop Road)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Saturday, September 15, at 3-6 p.m. OR By Appointment
Property Address: 4287 Kinkaid Stone Road, Ava IL
Property consists of 143+- wooded acres and 59+- acres that contain 4 lakes, one of which is shared. Two of the lakes were created by the limestone quarry and are ready for you to launch your boat. There are tracks and wildlife sign everywhere, in addition to waterfowl using the lakes. A large clover field overlooking the newest lake has a great number of deer that are routinely bedding in it. The wooded acres include timber that has not been cut recently. Gravel roads and ATV trails provide good access to most all of the property. These secluded acres would be a great place to build your dream hunting/fishing lodge.
Note: The entrance to this property is via a service road of Kinkaid Quarry where the auction sign is posted. However, showings are limited to the property inspection or by appointment. The Buyer will have unlimited access to the property, but not others, protecting your hunting spot. This creates a unique situation limiting access by others. Also, there is a road maintenance agreement with the quarry for many years to come.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Property offered as 1 tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: Day of closing.
- Survey: No survey.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 30 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
4287 Kinkaid Stone Road, Ava, IL 62907