LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 855+- Acres – 7 Tracts (2379A)
Jackson County| SALE: SAT, FEB 9 | 855 Acres| Rockwood IL
PLEASE NOTE: Tracts 8 has been combined with Tract 7. There are now 7 tracts.
LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 855+- Acres - Offered in 7 Tracts
SALE DATE: Saturday, February 9, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at Christ Lutheran School in Jacob IL (Address 146 West Jacob Rd)
Property Address: 1282 Jones Ridge Road, Rockwood IL 62907
Jackson County IL Mississippi River bottom farm offered at public auction on Saturday, February 9. Offered in 7 tracts. A quality river bottom farm with a PI of 111.7, weighted corn average of 149.8 bpa, weighted soybean average of 49.8 bpa and a weighted wheat average of 59.3 bpa. 795.89 tillable acres.
- Tract #1: 165+-acres with 153+- tillable, 10 acres wooded and 80’ x 120’ steel frame shed with electric and lights
- Tract #2: 147+- acres with 148 +- tillable
- Tract #3: 136+- acres with 136+- tillable
- Tract #4: 200+- acres with 198+- tillable
- Tract #5: 51+- acres with 51+- tillable
- Tract #6: 103+- acres with 99+- tillable
- Tract #7: 59+- acres - wooded duck and whitetail hunting property
- Tract #8 has been combined with Tract #7.
- Taxes: $17,944.55 (2017 paid 2018) based on 855.44 acres or $20.98 per acre (this includes drainage tax)
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: All tracts will be offered separately then in combination, all competing.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: Property will be surveyed if property is sold in multiple tracts. If surveyed, Seller will pay 50% of survey cost. Buyers will pay 50% on a pro-rated per acre basis. Price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing on or before March 26, 2019 or within 14 days of completion of survey.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Seller: Francis W. Cheatham Family Trust
- Auctioneer: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
- Sale Booklet
- Title Commitment
- Tract 1 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 2 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 3 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 4 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 5 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 6 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 7 FSA and Soil Maps
- Tract 8 FSA and Soil Maps
- Soil Map for All Tracts
1282 Jones Ridge Road, Rockwood, IL