LAND AUCTION: Madison County IL 54+- Acres – Offered in 3 Tracts (2297A)
Madison County| SALE: WED, OCT 17 | 54 Acres| Troy IL
LAND AUCTION - MADISON COUNTY 54 ACRES OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
SALE DATE: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 7 p.m. at the VFW Post 976 in Troy IL (address: 123 West Main Street)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Please call for an appointment.
53.96 acres open land just 2+- miles South of Troy IL on Troy-O’Fallon Road. Mostly open cropland with great home sites as well as potential for development. 2016 average daily traffic count on Troy O’Fallon Road is 8900 per day. Cropland has a PI of 120.3.
- Parcel #09-1-22-28-00-000-008
- Real Estate Taxes: $940.04
- Section 28, T3N-R7W
- Development potential
- Rural water
- 47+- tillable acres
- Mineral rights included
- Tract #1 - 5 acres open land with 385+- feet of frontage on West Mill Creek Road.
- Tract #2 - 9 acres with 461+-feet of frontage on Troy-O’Fallon Road.
- Tract #3 - 39.9 acres with 75 feet of frontage on West Mill Creek Road and 361.36 feet frontage on Troy-O’Fallon Road.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: 4 tracts to be offered individually and in combinations. All tracts and combinations competing.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: Day of closing. Subject to farm lease.
- Survey: If the property sell as a whole there will be no survey. If any tract is separated the property will be surveyed. The Seller will pay 50% of the survey and Buyers will pay 50% of survey cost on a per acre basis.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing on or before November 17, 2018, or within 30 days of completion of survey, if surveyed.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Troy - O'Fallon Road, Troy, IL