LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 124+- Acres – Offered in 3 Tracts (2269A)
Monroe County|SALE: Sat, June 2 | 124 Acres|Waterloo IL
LAND AUCTION - MONROE COUNTY 124 ACRES OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
SALE DATE: Saturday, June 2, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Monroe County Fairgrounds Fine Arts Bldg in Waterloo IL (Address: 4177 IL-156)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Saturday, May 19, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. AND Saturday, May 26, 4 to 6 p.m. OR By Appointment
124 acres will be offered in 3 tracts at public auction on Saturday, June 2, 2018. The property lays at the end of a ½-mile lane just a mile West of Waterloo and at the entry to Annbriar Golf Course. Good hunting and great building sites. Just 15 – 20 minutes from the JB Bridge.
Tract #1 - 40+- acres with 6.5 acres cropland and rolling woodlands along Fountain Creek. Great hunting and building sites.
Tract #2 - 44+- acres. Wooded property with 3+ acres of cropland. There is a newer 40’ x 60’ Cleary pole barn that is insulated, wired, concrete floor and a finished area with heat and bath. Water is furnished by a well on the property. A lake site has been studied and tested. With a short dam, a 4+- acre lake could be build just South of the pole barn. Great hunting and building sites. There is a large creek on the South end of the property. An easement will be created for Tracts 1 and 3 for the lane and along the North property line for entry and utilities.
Tract #3 - 40+- acres wooded. Rolling woodlands with several creeks, some rock bottom, create a great hunting tract or site for a new home. There is a 15+- foot waterfall that flows year-round. There is a gas pipeline right-of-way that runs North-South at the middle of the property.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: All 3 tracts will be offered separately, then in combination, all competing. No buyer's premium.
- Conformation Sale: High bid(s) are subject to approval of Seller.
- Real Estate Taxes: To be pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing, subject to 2018 farm lease.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Survey: If the property sells to a single buyer, there will be no survey. If tracts sell to multiple buyers, property will be surveyed. Seller will pay for 50% of survey and 50% will be paid by buyers at 1/3 per tract.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
7400 Green Acres Drive, Waterloo, IL