LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 242+- Acres – Offered in 2 Tracts (2251A)
Monroe County|SALE: Sat, April 7 | 242 Acres|Waterloo IL
LAND AUCTION - MONROE COUNTY 242 ACRES OFFERED IN 2 TRACTS
SALE DATE: Saturday, April 7, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Monroe County Fairgrounds Fine Arts Bldg. in Waterloo IL (Address: 4177 IL-156)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, March 25, from 1 to 4 pm OR By Appointment (meet at Tract 2 on Old Baum Church Road)
242+- acres of mixed wooded and cropland on the outskirts of Waterloo IL, only 30+- minutes from St. Louis. Well placed for an investment or future subdivision. Chantilly Village Subdivision adjoins the 160-acre tract on the south side. Acorns Golf Course is just South of the property. Several small ponds are scattered throughout the property and there are possible sites for lakes and other ponds. Miles of trails provide plenty of recreational possibilities, and it is a great hunting property.
Tract #1 - 160+- Acres
Property is located 4 miles SW of Waterloo on Old Baum Church Road. Tillable, wooded, ponds and location, location, location. Property adjoins Chantilly Village Subdivision. Great investment with potential for a subdivision, great home sites and an excellent hunt property!
- 50.7+- open land with 22.3+- acres farmed
- 114.1 PI
- 70+- wooded
- 39.4 overgrown
- Taxes: $120.92 (2016 paid 2017)
- Tax ID# 10-04-200-001-000 (Pt. N ½, Section 4, Tsp 3 South -Range 3 West)
Tract #2 - 82+- Acres
This tract to be shown by appointment only – Must be accompanied by agent. Entry is off IL Hwy 156, 2.5 miles West of Waterloo to Woodpecker Lane. A mix of cropland and wooded with several ponds. Great hunting and fantastic home sites.
- 20+- acres tillable
- 120 PI
- 42+- acres wooded
- Pole barn to be removed
- 18 +- overgrown
- Taxes: $148.68 (2016 paid 2018)
- Tax ID# 10-03-100-001-000 (N ½, NW ¼, Section 3, Tsp 3 South – Range 10 West
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Tracts 1 and 2 will be offered separately then in combination, all competing.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing subject to 2018 farming rights.
- Survey: No survey.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing on or before May 7, 2018.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Old Baum Church Road, Waterloo, IL 62298