LAND AUCTION: Perry County IL 71+- Acres (2262A)
Perry County|SALE: Sat, April 21 | 71 Acres|DuQuoin IL
LAND AUCTION - PERRY COUNTY 71 ACRES
SALE DATE: Saturday, April 21, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Pinckneyville IL (Address: 312 North Gordon Street)
Property Inspection By Appointment Only
- A very nice all tillable tract of farmland.
- Tax bills show 71.19 acres billed at $300. Tax #1-62-0180-060 and 1-62-0290-030.
- All minerals owned will transfer to the buyer. No exceptions are shown in the title work.
- This year's income will belong to the buyer along with the right to farm in 2019.
- The property is along Routes 13 and 127 with the Pinckneyville and DuQuoin Airport just across the highway.
- Property located 1.25 miles South of the intersection of State Routes 152, 127 and 13, along the West side of Routes 13 and 127.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in one tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing with tenant's right to harvest the fall crop.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer to the buyer. No exceptions are shown in the title work.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
State Route 13, DuQuoin, IL