ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION: Randolph County IL 71+- Acres – Offered in 1 Tract (2277LA)
Randolph County| SALE: WED, NOV 14 | 71 Acres| Evansville IL
LAND AUCTION: RANDOLPH COUNTY 71 ACRES OFFERED IN 1 TRACT
SALE DATE: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at St. Pius V Parish Hall in Walsh IL (Address: 7687 Walsh Road)
- Address: 8072 Pautler Road, Evansville IL 62242
- Cropland and wooded at the South edge of Preston IL
- 51+- acres of cropland, balance wooded creek lines
- Property split by Pautler Road
- Creek lines and wooded areas will provide ample whitetail hunting while the cropland provides an income
- Cropland has a PI of 107 with a weighted corn average of 148.7 bpa
- Cropland is presently under a cash lease, year-to-year
- Parcel #10-022-016-00
- Taxes: $977.02
- Section 15, T5S-R7W
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Offered in 1 tract. Subject to surveyed acres.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro rated to day of closing.
- Possession: Day of closing. Subject to farm lease.
- Survey: Property will be surveyed. Seller will pay 50% and buyer will pay 50%.
- Minerals: Any owned, if any, will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 30 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
8072 Pautler Road, Evansville, IL 62242