REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Union County IL Log Home on 16+- Acres
Union County|SALE: Sat, Nov 25 | 16 Acres|Jonesboro IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION - UNION COUNTY IL LOG HOME ON 16+- ACRES
SALE DATE: Saturday, November 25, 2017
TIME: 2 p.m.
PLACE: At the Property - 1200 Ashlar, Jonesboro IL 62952
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, November 12, 2-4 p.m.
Reserve Price: $215,000
16+- partly wooded acres with log home. Nestled down a long lane with an awesome view on a hill is this 2500-sf, 3-bed, 3-bath log home with stone accents and a stone fireplace. The perfect retreat to call home with a private pond, a shared pond and fenced pasture. The home has a vaulted ceiling and a comfortable layout. Interior wood floors and some walls are hand picked lumber. Plenty of deer and turkey hunting. Located in sections 29 and 30, T12S-R1W. Parcel #05-30-04-038-D. Taxes: $4,500.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Any bids under reserve price are subject to court approval. No buyer's premium. Subject to prior sale. Co-broke commission of 2%.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. All information is based off of tax bill and records.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Brad Chandler, IL Lic #441.002105.
1200 Ashlar, Jonesboro, IL