REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Williamson County IL 170+- Acres (2271A)
Williamson County|SALE: Sat, June 9 | 170 Acres|Herrin IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION - WILLIAMSON COUNTY 170 ACRES - LAKESIDE HOME, OUTBUILDINGS, HUNTING AND CROPLAND
SALE DATE: Saturday, June 9, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Property - 14444 Circus Drive, Herrin IL
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, May 20, 2-5 p.m. OR By Appointment Only
Located between Herrin and Marion, this gated lakeside home offers privacy yet is close to both towns. The comfortable and spacious 1790 sq ft, 3-bedroom, 2-bath home has a shady yard and view of the 7 1/2 acre lake.
A screened pavilion provides great outdoor entertaining for those lake side BBQ's and is complete with electric and hot tub; it can be enclosed for cold weather. There is a pool just outside the pavilion and a dock on the lake which offers great fishing!
The pole barn is insulated, has electric and water, a concrete floor, large workshop/storage area, half bath, hunting room, beauty salon, hobby/storage room and a patio area.
Tract #1 - 17+- Acres Comfortable and spacious 1790 sq ft, 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with shady yard and view of the 7 1/2 acre lake. A screened pavilion provides great outdoor entertaining for those lake side BBQ's and is complete with electric and hot tub; it can be enclosed for cold weather. There is a pool just outside the pavilion and a dock on the lake which offers great fishing. There are 2 pits alongside the pond for waterfowl hunting!
The pole barn is insulated, has electric and water, a concrete floor, large workshop/storage area, half bath, hunting room, beauty salon, hobby/storage room and a patio area. Access from Circus Road,through Paineville. Gated - Shown by appointment only.
Tract #2 - 68+- Acres Cropland, cash lease. PI of 92.6 and a weighted corn average of 124.8. Seller will retain 2018 farm income. Access from Circus Road through Paineville.
Tract #3 - 34+- Acres Wooded and wetlands with a meandering creek through the property and ¾+- mile of abandoned railroad bed. Access from the East, Christmas Tree Road to Walker Road.
Tract #4 -52+- Acres Wooded and wetlands adjoining Herrin Road. A small pond and creek through the property provide waterfowl, turkey and whitetail hunting. Access from Herrin Road.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: All 4 tracts will be offered separately, then in combination, all competing. No buyer's premium.
- Conformation Sale: High bid(s) are subject to approval of Seller.
- Real Estate Taxes: To be pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing, subject to 2018 farm lease.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer, none believed to be owned.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed
- Survey: If the property sells to a single buyer, there will be no survey. If tracts sell to multiple buyers, property will be surveyed. Seller will pay for 50% of survey and 50% will be paid by buyers at 1/4 per tract.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
14444 Circus Drive, Herrin, IL