REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION – FAYETTE COUNTY IL 150.61+- ACRES (2207A)
Fayette County|SALE: Sat, Dec 9 | 151 Acres|South of Shobonier IL
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION - FAYETTE COUNTY 150.61+- ACRES
SALE DATE: Saturday, December 9, 2017
TIME: 10 a.m.
PLACE: American Legion in Patoka IL (405 North Washington Street)
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, November 12, 2-4 pm
Click Video Link Above to View Property
Grain Farm / Timberland in Fayette County IL
- Good quality farm to add to your present farm operation or a great farm to begin land investment.
- Farm has approval to clear additional acres for farming.
- Farm located approximately 7.5 miles south of Vandalia; 1 mile south Shobonier; west side State Route 51.
- Part of Sections 21 and 28, T5N-R1E.
- Tract #1 and Tract #2 combined = 150.61+/- acres.
- 91.60+/- acres tillable (approval to clear additional 16 acres)
- Soil weighted average - Corn 133.3 bu per acre, Soybeans 43.7 bu per acre, Wheat 53.5 bu per acre
- Crop productivity index 99.3
Tract #1 - 115.61+/- Acres
- 81.83+/- acres tillable (approval to clear additional 16 acres).
- Soil weighted average: Corn 130.3 bu per acre, Soybeans 42.8 bu per acre, Wheat 52.4 bu per acre
- Crop productivity index 97.2
Tract #2 - 35+/- Acres
- 9.86+/- acres tillable.
- Soil weighted average: Corn 58.6 bu per acre, Soybeans 51.3 bu per acre, Wheat 62.4 bu per acre
- Crop productivity index 117.3
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: No buyer's premium.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller to pay 2017 taxes due 2018; Buyer to pay taxes thereafter.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: If Tracts 1 and 2 are sold to one Buyer, no survey will be conducted. If Tracts 1 and 2 are sold to two different Buyers, survey will be done by Sellers' choice of surveyor and paid for by Sellers.
- Minerals: All oil, gas and minerals owned to be conveyed to Buyer. Present ownership unknown.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Close on or before Friday, December 29, 2017.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Hwy 51, South of Shobonier, IL