REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION – Monroe County IL 105+- Acres
Monroe County|SALE: Thurs, Jan 11 | 105 Acres|Fults IL
LAND AUCTION: 105+- Acres off Maus Rd, Fults IL
SALE DATE: Thursday, January 11, 2018
TIME AND PLACE: 6:30 pm at Acorns Golf Links
(Acorns Golf Links Address: 3933 Ahne Road, Waterloo IL 62298)
Property Viewing By Appointment
105+- acres Monroe County located at T4S-R10W Section 13. FSA is calling it 86 acres tillable. This farm ground is a Class B soil with a productivity index of 120. Property does have sinkholes to farm around. Property is subject to prior sale. Parcel #15-13-100-002-000. See legal description in Useful Documents below.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: No buyer's premium. Subject to prior sale.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller to pay 2017 taxes.
- Possession: At closing.
- Survey: Selling by county records.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Earnest funds will be deposited with Integrity Title Agency IOLTA. Balance due at closing. Closing within 30 days of sale.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer Brad Chandler, IL Lic #441.002105.
Maus Road, Fults, IL